The following steps are required for an incoming freshman to be considered for admission to Central Catholic High School. If you are interested in transferring from another high school, please contact Paul Smith, Director of Enrollment, at 419-255-2280 ext. 1116 or email email@example.com.
- Prior to and during the process, we recommend that you:
- Complete a high school application.
2012 High School Application (PDF)
- Have your current school complete the evaluation form for high school admission.
2012 Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Take the High School Placement Test at Central Catholic and list CCHS as your first high school choice on June 13, 2013.
High School Placement Test Information
- Registration at 8:30 a.m. (There is no pre-registration.)
- The test begins at 9:00 a.m. and will be completed by approximately 12:30 p.m.
- Please bring two #2 pencils, a calculator, and $20.00 cash for the test fee.
- Refreshments will be provided during the break.
- Any student coming from a Diocesan Catholic school that takes the test at Central Catholic, and lists CCHS as their first choice, will receive the Mother Seton Scholarship worth $1,000 per year.
- Take the test at Central Catholic, score in the 90th percentile, and you’ll be eligible for a $1,000, $2,000 or $3,000 scholarship.
- Optional interview with the CCHS admissions team – School will contact parent of student if interview is needed.
Once you have been accepted:
- Complete the CCHS registration packet.
- Complete your class schedule.
- Complete the tuition agreement form.
- Attend freshmen orientation.
- Parents attend incoming freshmen parent meeting.
Welcome to the CCHS family!