The Central Catholic High School SIBS (Spirited Irish Brothers and Sisters) Club is made up of students in grades K-8 who have older siblings attending CCHS, who are the children or grandchildren of alumni or faculty and staff members, or who just want to be a part of the Central Catholic family!
SIBS Club members receive an official membership card and a SIBS T-shirt. Membership is free and comes with special benefits, including free or discounted admission to some CCHS events, and opportunities to meet and mingle with Fighting Irish athletic teams.
Sign up for the SIBS club here. (The sign up is under construction.) In the meantime, please email Tracy Koralewski at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the SIBS club.
We have a great line up of activities exclusively for you. Be sure to check back here or in the on line parent postings for updates, schedule changes and more information.
These are the exciting SIBS activities we have planned for you this year!
- Sunday, December 9, 4:00 p.m. - SIBS receive $5 off their ticket for our Sounds of Christmas concert at the Valentine Theatre. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Watch the events section of this web site for ticket details.
- Friday, February 1 – Boys’ Fighting Irish vs. Clay High School, 6:00 JV and 7:30 varsity basketball games at the Sullivan Center. Show your SIBS card, and SIBS members will receive free admission to the game. After the game, come down to the court for a meet the team event.
- Thursday, February 7 – Lady Irish vs. Whitmer High School, 6:00 JV and 7:30 varsity basketball games at the Sullivan Center. Show your SIBS card, and SIBS members will receive free admission to the game. After the game, come down to the court for a meet the team event.
- Thursday, April 18 – Festival of the Lively Arts/Spring Concert including music, art, literature, theater, and more!
- Friday – Sunday, May 3-5 – Spring Musical at the Valentine Theatre. SIBS receive $5.00 off any one ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket.
Contact Tracy Koralewski at 419-255-2280 ext. 1076 or email email@example.com with questions, comments, or ideas for future SIBS activities.