July 29, 2013 – Irish Open
This is a Four Person Scramble Event at Stone Oak Country Club.
- Registration Includes 18 holes of golf with a cart, breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres, cocktail hour, and prizes.
- This year’s honorary chairman is Bill Lauer ’67, and it is dedicated to John Bachey.
- Tee-times are available at 7:30 a.m. ($125/golfer) and 1:15 p.m. ($150/golfer).
- There will be only 36 morning/afternoon foursomes – reservations accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Tracy Koralewski at 419-469-8757 or email@example.com.
Irish Open Registration Information
- Make your reservation online now
- If you prefer to download a form and mail it in, please find PDF forms below.